new album?!

hier gehören alle Jethro Tull News rein - all Jethro Tull news

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Snafje JT

new album?!

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

I heard that around August 2005 there comes a new Jethro Tull studio album? That would be very nice! Who has more information about it? And the remaster of Broadsword and the Beast doesn't come in August this year? Does anybody knows when it comes?
Life Is A Long Song
Whistler

Beitrag von Whistler »

I would give you good advice - don't believe Ian in such cases :lol:
CaptainFalcon

Beitrag von CaptainFalcon »

Ian confirmed in a german newspaper some weeks ago that he wants to go into the studio with the band at the beginning of next year. So, we'll see a new album probably next summer. Keep your fingers crossed.
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Information from the record companies:

"The CD release of “Nothing Is Easy”, Jethro Tull at the Isle Of Wight in 1970, will be on November 8. A DVD release is currently in preparation for release in the first quarter of 2005 but I’m afraid I don’t have a specific release date."

"As far as we know Jethro Tull will be in the studio next spring to record a new studio album for Autumn 2005 release this is still to be confirmed."

"There is a possibility of a special Christmas single release in the UK, again to be confirmed."
Life Is A Long Song
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

And also a Orchestra DVD I heard? I hope so!

The next batch of remasters scheduled to be released by EMI Music are Broadsword And The Beast, Under Wraps and Crest Of A Knave and all are down for release in April 2005. Then July 2005 will see the release of Rock Island, Catfish Rising and Roots To Branches remasters.
No exact dates are available yet as this is all the info that is on the release schedule so far. As usual the dates are subject to change.
Life Is A Long Song
CaptainFalcon

Beitrag von CaptainFalcon »

Oh yes, please an orchestra dvd. The gig in düsseldorf yesterday was so overwhelming. The most magical Jethro Tull evening of the last 15 years.
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Now, I have read somewhat about the Orchestra DVD in the German language aera. But my German is almost as bad as my English, so who wants to give me the essential concepts?

Is it confirmed by somebody (James Duncan?)?

Is the release data 4 April? So yes, is that sure?

Is it a double DVD?

If it is, what's on the second DVD? Does anybody know or ideas?

What is the setlist of the concert?

What about the recordings of the soundcheck? Did that went wrong?

Is only Mannheim filmed?

More information?

Thank you VERY much :D !
Life Is A Long Song
Snafje (The Netherlands)

Beitrag von Snafje (The Netherlands) »

From www.randm.co.uk:

Jethro Tull are extremely busy with Ian Anderson in particular being locked away in his home studio for the whole of this month working on new material as well as mixing the live tapes of his December concert in Mannheim, Germany, with orchestra. This is for a DVD and CD release that is expected in March or April.

Ian takes a day out of the recording schedule to play a solo concert in Glasgow, Scotland, at the Royal Concert Hall on the 23rd.February,to be confirmed, might see Tull play shows in Bombay, Calcutta and Bangalore (subject to final confirmation) as well as a show in Dubai before heading into Eastern Europe in March for shows in Vilnius, Lithuania, on March 19,Kiev 21,Moscow 22, and St Petersburg 24. There’s also a Tull show in the Lebanon on June 30.

Australia and Japan are possibilities for April and May but this tour is yet to be confirmed. What is confirmed is a tour of Germany between June 1 and 22.Ian will also play more orchestral shows this year and is looking at Brazil, Argentina and Chile in April.

Please take a look at the tull website www.j-tull.com for all the latest on tour dates, which are posted as soon as they are 100%, confirmed.
Flummox

video

Beitrag von Flummox »

Does some1 has the video ''20 years of Jethro Tull''?
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Yes, I have... It's nicer than the 25th Ann. video.
Life Is A Long Song
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Ah great!
if u want it, can i get it?
IF i can, how do i recieve it?
Flummox

Beitrag von Flummox »

sorry, that was me :oops:
couldnt edit my post
Antworten