Neues IA interview Dec. 2021

hier gehören alle Jethro Tull News rein - all Jethro Tull news

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Whistling Catfish
Neues IA interview Dec. 2021

Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Ein sehr ausführliches und interessantes Interview. (Wie alle Interviews die er Hernn Epstein im Laufe der Jahre gegeben hat) Lesenswert.

https://dmme.net/interviews/interview-w ... NQwbxlUr3s
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Nightcap

Re: Neues IA interview Dec. 2021

Beitrag von Nightcap »

Whistling Catfish hat geschrieben: Do Dez 30, 2021 5:15 pm Ein sehr ausführliches und interessantes Interview. (Wie alle Interviews die er Hernn Epstein im Laufe der Jahre gegeben hat) Lesenswert.

https://dmme.net/interviews/interview-w ... NQwbxlUr3s
Ian Anderson hat geschrieben: In not too many days from now, on the 1st of January, at nine o’clock in the morning, I will begin work on a new project. I have no idea what that project is going to be yet, and that’s exciting: putting myself on the spot – with what I come up with. I’ve got a release date for the album discussed with a record company, and I’ve got to get on and work. And it may well be that in the first months of the next year that everything, the result of the huge increase in infections may cause our concerts to be cancelled or postponed yet again, so I could end up with quite a lot of time available for working on a new album. Otherwise, looking at the dates sheets, if it did all happen the way it’s supposed to happen, I still have lots of days when I can finish the album – writing, making some demos, sending stuff to the band and booking some time in my rehearsal studio, and some time in other recording studio to record the songs. I’m confident about getting it all done this year.
Na, dann hoffen wir mal, dass er vorgestern erfolgreich war im Gespräch mit Bruder Innerlich.
Weiß zwar nicht, wie er ein Album zum Buch der Bücher noch toppen will, aber ihm wird schon was einfallen :wink:
Life's a long song
But the tune ends too soon for us all
Whistling Catfish

Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Nightcap hat geschrieben: Mo Jan 03, 2022 4:23 pm Na, dann hoffen wir mal, dass er vorgestern erfolgreich war im Gespräch mit Bruder Innerlich.
Weiß zwar nicht, wie er ein Album zum Buch der Bücher noch toppen will, aber ihm wird schon was einfallen :wink:
Jau, aber darüber machen wir uns dann im Herbst Gedanken. Erstmal freuen wir uns auf den Geistesblitz von 2017.....;) Wollen ja nicht unverschämt werden.....;)
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Nightcap

Beitrag von Nightcap »

Whistling Catfish hat geschrieben: Mo Jan 03, 2022 4:26 pm
Nightcap hat geschrieben: Mo Jan 03, 2022 4:23 pm Na, dann hoffen wir mal, dass er vorgestern erfolgreich war im Gespräch mit Bruder Innerlich.
Jau, aber darüber machen wir uns dann im Herbst Gedanken. Erstmal freuen wir uns auf den Geistesblitz von 2017.....;) Wollen ja nicht unverschämt werden.....;)
Du hast natürlich wie (fast :wink:) immer recht.
Life's a long song
But the tune ends too soon for us all
Antworten