Herzinfarkt

Diskussion über "Big Micks" Aktivitäten. / Discussion about "Big Micks" activities.

Moderator: King Heath

Whistling Catfish
Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Hier ein (leider nicht mehr ganz taufrisches) Statement vom Rekonvaleszenten........

Seinen Humor hat er jedenfalls nicht verloren...
Hi folks, thank for all your thoughts, cards, and free toilet paper ! Sorry' couldn't resist the last bit !
You'll be seeing less of me soon as I am now a lot less weight than last year. I am now averaging fifteen and a half stone as opposed to the nineteen stone plus that I used to be and still , losing ! and I thought I was living a healthy lifestyle ! anyway it's helped me greatly losing the pudding but it's not the diet I would recommend !
I look forward to seeing you all soon and in top form .
God Bless.

Mick Abrahams
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Ulla
Beitrag von Ulla »

Big Mick hat letzte Woche bei einer privaten Geburtstagsfeier erstmalig wieder eine Gitarre zur Hand genommen und auf einer Bühne gespielt. Nur Slide, aber immerhin.
Meet On The Ledge
Unisono

Wieder auf der Bühne

Beitrag von Unisono »

das scheinen ja gute Nachrichten (20.8.12): Mick Abrahams ist wieder auf der Bühne:
http://www.tio.ch/Ticino/Attualita/News ... sic-Nights

(Oder ist das schon ein alter Hut und es gab bereits Konzerte vorher? Man achte allerdings auf das Foto Nr. 2: er spielt im Sitzen; vielleicht noch ein Tribut an die Erkrankung.)
maddogfagin
Re: Herzinfarkt

Beitrag von maddogfagin »

Just received this from Mick in reply to an email I sent him

Hi Graham,

I'm fine thanks buddy Just a little bit of playing in my studio so there is a chance of an album of some sort within the next two years. My playing is not at its best and without being too pessimistic , It will never be what it was ! But hey ho what are you gonna do !??

Cheers Mick
Antworten