Ian auf BBC Radio 4

Jethro Tull im Radio oder TV!? Wer weiß was oder hat was aufgenommen? / If you know about any Jethro Tull media appearances worldwide, please post them here!

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Laufi
Site Admin
Ian auf BBC Radio 4

Beitrag von Laufi »

Moin:

Gerade in meinem Gästebuch gelesen. Ich müßte den Sender eigentlich auf dem Satelliten haben.

The Genetic Interest Group, a registered charity, is a UK-wide alliance of organisations with a membership of about 140 charities and support groups which support children, families and individuals affected by genetic disorders. Its primary goal is to promote awareness and understanding of genetic disorders so that high quality services for people affected by genetic conditions are developed and made available to all who need them. GIG also aims to promote the transfer of scientific advances into products and services quickly, and to combat adverse discrimination arising from the abuse of genetic data. GIG is the only UK organisation of its kind.

The organisation is very much involved with its membership organisations, most of whom are very small, and also very actively and directly with and on behalf of people and families who are, or could be, affected by genetic conditions and disorders. GIG has an advocacy role on behalf of these groups who might otherwise have no voice or influence on government policy and the provision of the medical and care services on which so many of them depend.

GIG has successfully acquired the opportunity for a BBC Radio 4 Broadcast Appeal which will take place just before the news at 08.00 on Sunday, 4th. March. Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull fame has agreed to be our presenter. I attach further details of the broadcast. I should be most grateful if, as well as tuning in to Radio 4 to listen to the broadcast and to donating to help support our important work, you were to also pass on this information to friends, family and colleagues.

Many thanks and Best Wishes!

T. Barclay
Assistant Director
The Genetic Interest Group
Unit 4D, Leroy House
436, Essex Road
London
N1 3QP,
0207 704 3141

Registered Charity No: 803424

GIG�s Radio 4 Broadcast Appeal � 4th. March 2007, 07.55 and 21.56.
Please tune in and give generously.
Radio 4, Frequency: FM 92.4 � 94.6 or LW 198.
Radio 4 is also available online: www.bbc.co.uk/radio4

If you�d like to make a donation to the Genetic Interest Group, then please visit www.gig.org.uk/donate.htm.

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

And did he said something interesting? Forgot to listen...
Life Is A Long Song
Laufi
Site Admin
Re: ...

Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi:
Snafje JT hat geschrieben:Forgot to listen...
Damn, me too!

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Pachinko

Re: ...

Beitrag von Pachinko »

Laufi hat geschrieben:Hi:
Snafje JT hat geschrieben:Forgot to listen...
Damn, me too!

cheers,

Laufi

You can listen to it again (at least until next Sunday, I guess) here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/religion/radio4appeal.shtml

Click on "Listen to the most recent edition" on the right side of the page.
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Thanks, but he said nothing special.
Life Is A Long Song
Antworten