"Pussy Willow" '97 -> St. Petersburg '05

Verkaufe - Suche - Biete - Tausche: alles, was das Herz begehrt! / Offers for trades, etc. here

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Whistler

"Pussy Willow" '97 -> St. Petersburg '05

Beitrag von Whistler »

Hi everybody!

I am eagerly looking for any audio/video recordings w. "Pussy Willow", from 1997 tour. Tull used to play this song (with vocals!) at several first dates of '97 tour, including my very first Tull concert in Warsaw :) Next night after the show, they definitely skipped "Pussy Willow" from setlist, so I had so much of luck ;)

I really would like to hear that version again. I have over 100 CDs to trade, also recording of St. Petersburg, Russia, 24/3/2005 gig! Very rare one 8) It has performance of Evelina Petrova (check j-tull.com for more details) during "Mother Goose" - great stuff! :) 2 discs with 2 long tracks. It's pretty listenable, apart from irritating microphone noises. I am sure it could be removed by some audio editing program, but I am too busy to do that. And probably too thick ;)

So, if you have anything with "Pussy Willow" '97, please e-mail me and we would make a trade! You can get St. Petersburg '05 or something else from my bootleg list 8)

All the best from sunny Poland,

Lukas Was
wasluk@wp.pl
Antworten