hier gehören alle Jethro Tull News rein - all Jethro Tull news

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Snafje JT

Mark Craney RIP

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Some very sad news:

To Everyone who love Mark so much.

Mark's family is very sad to report that Mark lost his long battle with diabetes this morning at 6:00 am. From what I understand, his blood sugar was very high and he had a fever, which indicates pneumonia yesterday. We believe he passed away in his sleep, when the nurses came to check on him, he was gone - to a better place. He has had diabetes for 41 years, having gotten it at age 12. He has been so brave and courageous on all his battles, including the last serious stroke. My sister, Jeanne, has been by his side for 7 hours a day, for the past 3 1/2 months. She was his angel, his rock, his constant companion. She quietly was with him daily, giving him great comfort. We want to THANK all of Mark's dear friends who have been by his side also, through all the trials for many years, including 2 transplants and many complications. You all kept him going, your love and dedication. He felt your love, and many prayers. We have great comfort in knowing he is released from his suffering and is walking streets of gold with Our Lord, We will have a memorial service for Mark probably the week after next, when all his friends will be in the country and LA.

If you would like to send a tribute or memorial, my sister, Jeanne and I will be most happy to read your thoughts to all Mark's friends and our mother.

Jeanne's address is: Jeanne Craney Norwine, 13459 Moorpark Street, #2, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423;

My address is: Anne Craney Olson, 11112 Rhode Island Ave. So., Bloomington, MN 55438

I will be there Tuesday, my no. is 952-944-9342, cell 612-202-6464.

I love you, Mark, and will see you in heaven!

Anne Craney Olson, 26-11-2005
Zuletzt geändert von Snafje JT am Mo Nov 28, 2005 5:21 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Life Is A Long Song
Laufi
Site Admin
Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi there:

sad news indeed! My thoughts to his family.

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Warchild

Beitrag von Warchild »

Unbelievable ... RIP
Jack-in-the-Green
Beitrag von Jack-in-the-Green »

I'm shocked............

Alex
Adam

Beitrag von Adam »

I didn't know he was a diabetic, this is sad news.
Whistling Catfish
Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Hallo,

das ist in der Tat traurig. Ich denke Doane wird das auch ziemlich getroffen haben!

Auch meine Gedanken sind bei seiner Familie und seinen Freunden.

Hab' heute noch die "A" gehört und muss sagen, er war in der Tat ein Hammer Schlagzeuger!

J.

PS: Weiss die Verfasserin dieser Nachricht, daß Ihre Nummer einfach so weiterverbreitet wird?
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Das ist wirklich niederschmetternd: Ich mag seine Art zu trommeln sehr....
Welche Sachen von und mit ihm sind eigentlich besonders hörenswert, mir kämen da die mit J.-L. Ponty in den Sinn - jetzt wäre ein wirklicher Zeitpunkt, sich in sein Spiel hineinzuversenken, nicht?

Ach mann....

Alles Liebe,
strange avenue
Antworten