NEW JETHRO TULL ALBUM END 2007

hier gehören alle Jethro Tull News rein - all Jethro Tull news

Moderator: King Heath

Whistling Catfish
Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Snafje JT hat geschrieben:It really is going to happen. The Tull will perform some of those new songs in summer on stage, and Anna is performing on at least 2 songs on the album.
Hi Snafje,

thank you very much for posting this. I shall check Anna's blog regulary from now on!

Fantastic news indeed, in all aspects. Actually I have never really doubted that this new album will happen this year after Ian's latest statements. I am almost sure that they will come up with a true masterpiece!!!!!!

Can't wait until the end of March to see the girl perform with the old, new boys......

Best wishes,
J.
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Thomas G

Beitrag von Thomas G »

Die Lautstärkediskussion erinnert mich an meine Erfahrungen als Nichtraucher: Ab und zu wagt man es ja doch, ein Fenster aufzumachen - welch Provokation. Ich bin dafür, diesen Nebenkriegsschauplatz zu verlassen; für weitere Informationen konsultieren Sie bitte einen Hörgeräteakustiker Ihrer Wahl.

Will sich denn niemand von meinem Plädoyer für den größten Split der Bandgeschichte provozieren lassen? Also zur Erinnerung: Falls Martin wieder dringender in den Schrebergarten muss. Ich wäre dann für Al Di Meola, der hat sich ja mal angeboten und das wär doch was. Dass Jethro Tull goes Fusion eine Frischzellenkur wäre, belegt meines Erachtens schon Out Of The Noise. (Ha! Ist jetzt aber wirklich ein Zufall.)
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Found this on the Czech JT fansite:
I am rebuilding my recording studio in the next two weeks and will start recording a new Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull album in February. Hopefully, a new album will be released in September.

Kind regards,
Ian Anderson
Life Is A Long Song
King Heath

Beitrag von King Heath »

Danjêl hat geschrieben:Vielleicht spielten sie ja unser ach so schwermetalliges Brotzwotz :P :P :P das würde die Ohrenschmerzen doch erklären :D
So, jetzt habe ich noch mal reingehört. Bratzwatz (das Lied) hat seinen für sich und alle Zeiten bestimmenden Metallmoment bei 1:21 bis 1:22 der remasterten Fassung. Und wer nicht genug Fantasie hat, um daraus Schwermetall zu machen, hat selber Schuld.

KH
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Ann Marie on her weblog:

After recording in the states, I traveled to London to do some recording with Ian. We recorded a couple of tunes from the acoustic tour, in addition to recording my tune, “Runty”. The Tull band also recorded tracks for “Bluegrass in the Backwoods” as a gift for me. It was fun to work with Ian in the studio, even if he does hear and point out every little mistake I make. Ian is a whiz at recording technology! He made the studio engineer feel redundant when he stepped up to help at the control board. I can’t wait to hear the mixed tracks.

Does anybody understand whát they were recording? For whose album?
Life Is A Long Song
Antworten