Pete Townshend lobt John O'Hara

Allgemeine Diskussion über Jethro Tull, Neuveröffentlichungen, etc. / General discussion about Jethro Tull, releases, etc.

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Whistling Catfish
Pete Townshend lobt John O'Hara

Beitrag von Whistling Catfish »

Hi,

Pete Townshend von "The Who" lobt "unseren" new boy John O'Hara für sein musikalisches Feingefühl. John hat - wie einige von Euch vielleicht wissen - neulich den musikalischen Direktor für die Musical Fassung von The Who's "Quadrophenia" gegeben. Pete Townshend hat die Show gesehen und sagt folgendes:
Pete Townshend hat geschrieben:The Cardiff show was a conventional production in two acts, and that made me very happy - I'm keen that whatever happens with Quadrophenia in its theatrical incarnation doesn't preclude it from being seen in older theatres. It featured young, energetic company, and a terrific band with horns and strings. John O'Hara was the Music Director and orchestrator, and he was very faithful to the nuances that make this piece my favourite. The choreography, set design and lighting were all excellent. There were some wonderful moments in the play, but have high hopes we will move on to another production level soon, so I won't give too much away. What is important to say is that everyone threw so much passion, talent, energy and wonderment into their work that I felt humbled .
Quelle: www.petetownshend.com

Ich hab's ja immer gesagt..... :wink: ...unser John! :D

Viele Grüße,
J.
I wish I was a Catfish, swimmin' in the deep blue sea....
Antworten