Tull for sale/trade

Verkaufe - Suche - Biete - Tausche: alles, was das Herz begehrt! / Offers for trades, etc. here

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Jack-in-the-Green
Tull for sale/trade

Beitrag von Jack-in-the-Green »

Hello!

I've got some Tull-things for sale/trade (Singles, LPs, CDs, CD-Singles, MCs, MC-Singles, Tourbooks, Shirts, Posters, Caps, Magzines).

If you want a list, please contact me.

Cheerio,

Jack-in-the-Green
Snafje JT

list

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

I like to get your list. I'm a very big Jethro Tull fan, and I have many Jethro Tull stuff, but more is pleasant! Please, send it to rrhvandenbrom@gawab.com. Thank you very much!
Life Is A Long Song
Whistler

Beitrag von Whistler »

Hello Jack,

I would like to get your list. Please send me it to wasluk@wp.pl I have about 100 bootlegs (CDRs mainly) to trade. Many of them are pretty rare items. It could be also quite nice to get some of your tour booklets which I missed because of obvious reasons (I am Tull fan since 10 years "only", and I am 21 :wink: ).

I have a lot of tradings and various deals with Tull fans from various parts of the world, also with Laufi, which could recommend me. Well, I hope so :P

All the best from Poland,

Lukas Was
tullmaniac
Beitrag von tullmaniac »

So'd like I. Mail me at heavy-horses@mtu-net.ru or watch my trade list at www.tapetrader.com/tullmaniac.
Dietmar

Beitrag von Dietmar »

How about clicking the "pn" buttons ... that could help to get in touch more quickly :wink:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Dietmar hat geschrieben:How about clicking the "pn" buttons ... that could help to get in touch more quickly :wink:
C'mon man! Try to manage this forum with German starting and finishing at "Hitler kaput" :lol: Would like to see you posting something at Russian JT forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
tullmaniac
Beitrag von tullmaniac »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:
Dietmar hat geschrieben:How about clicking the "pn" buttons ... that could help to get in touch more quickly :wink:
C'mon man! Try to manage this forum with German starting and finishing at "Hitler kaput" :lol: Would like to see you posting something at Russian JT forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dietmar

Beitrag von Dietmar »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:
Didn't get the "joke" to be honest.... maybe you can explain it to me, if you like, personally....
Antworten