Tull live 1976

Meinungen, Probleme, Wünsche, etc. zum Video des Monats auf www.laufi.de / Opininions, trouble & wishes for the video of the month

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Gast

Tull live 1976

Beitrag von Gast »

What a nice surprise !
Sehr gut film !
Vielen Danke !
The full-length version would be great !
The only other Tull I've seen from 76 is "Too Old ....." and
"Living In The Past" from UK show "Supersonic" (not live).
Wo ist Tullavision, I wonder ?
The best Tull live I've seen is the BBC live "Sight und Sound" von 1977.
This maybe as good ? ...........

pecker-la-la
(Liverpool England)
Adam

Beitrag von Adam »

Yes the 1977 Sight and Sound broadcast is a very good Tull example from this era, but this Tullavison isn't that bad either, has anybody contacted the email address in the film, I was wondering what he is asking for a full length dvd.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

They want 30 EUROs or more as it is considered a donation for them to get their initial investment back. They clain Laufi is involved in the project so he should be posting some information here shortly.

Adam hat geschrieben:Yes the 1977 Sight and Sound broadcast is a very good Tull example from this era, but this Tullavison isn't that bad either, has anybody contacted the email address in the film, I was wondering what he is asking for a full length dvd.
Laufi
Site Admin
Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi there:
Anonymous hat geschrieben:They want 30 EUROs or more as it is considered a donation for them to get their initial investment back. They clain Laufi is involved in the project so he should be posting some information here shortly.
Yes, they asked me for help with several things, as they're not very good with computers, etc. - and when I saw the material I couldn't resist to offer my service. You mentioned it right: they try to get their investment back, I know what the direction what they paid and I must say, let's help them, should be worth it!

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Laufi hat geschrieben:Hi there:
Anonymous hat geschrieben:They want 30 EUROs or more as it is considered a donation for them to get their initial investment back. They clain Laufi is involved in the project so he should be posting some information here shortly.
Yes, they asked me for help with several things, as they're not very good with computers, etc. - and when I saw the material I couldn't resist to offer my service. You mentioned it right: they try to get their investment back, I know what the direction what they paid and I must say, let's help them, should be worth it!

cheers,

Laufi
Hi,

They mention a part 2.

Do they have that in their possession also?
Ulla
Beitrag von Ulla »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:
Hi,

They mention a part 2.

When I read the email, I´ve got from the Tullavison team right, they say that they have some more rare material in the pipe. What ever that means.
Meet On The Ledge
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Ulla hat geschrieben:
Anonymous hat geschrieben: Hi,

They mention a part 2.

When I read the email, I´ve got from the Tullavison team right, they say that they have some more rare material in the pipe. What ever that means.
Firstly, hello! The Tullavision footage is amazing and brings back warm memories. Thanks Laufi for working on it and sharing the clips.

Nice forum! Sad news of Mark Craney. :-(

I do speak one word of German, ready yourselves, here it comes: Agfapan!

Hmm.. "Vorshau" or "Absenden"... :?:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Sorry, just joined. I thought I was logged on.

Allow me to intriduce myself. My name is Kram. We may know each other from devious past e-lives!

Laufi is my personal very best friend in Germany.
:lol:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:Sorry, just joined. I thought I was logged on.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kram. We may know each other from devious past e-lives!

Laufi is my personal very best friend in Germany.
:lol:
Laufi
Site Admin
Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi there:
Anonymous hat geschrieben: Allow me to intriduce myself. My name is Kram. We may know each other from devious past e-lives!
KRAM! Great to have you here :-) Seems that I should manage that bloody board in proper english as well ;-)

"Vorschau" means preview, "Absenden" means to post, sorry!

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Pieter van Dongen

76.....or 77.........78............79

Beitrag von Pieter van Dongen »

Hi, I'd be happy to chip in and make this tape & hopefully more available, Ill be checking out your website to see what's necessary, thanks for this Laufi!! :D :D :D

Pieter
Antworten