Jethro Tull, Den Haag 1980

Jethro Tull im Radio oder TV!? Wer weiß was oder hat was aufgenommen? / If you know about any Jethro Tull media appearances worldwide, please post them here!

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Snafje JT

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

Well, I need a computer-wizz-kid!

As you click on the word 'hier' at the bottom of this site, you listen to a radio-broadcast from 28-10-2005, called 'Legendarisch Live' (Legendary Live). This time..., Jethro Tull 1980!

http://legendarischlive.kro.nl/jethrotull.aspx

The problem: it's a '.rm' :? . Can somebody make a MP3 of it? Would be very cool, also for you! The first 4 minutes are some chats, but than you get big parts (some 55 minutes) of the concert (you all know this concert I think, but, well, I would like to have this broadcast...).

Cheers!
Life Is A Long Song
Herbert

Beitrag von Herbert »

Hi!

The Boot-CD "Watchers on the Storm" is the complete concert from Den Haag.
Laufi
Site Admin
Re: Jethro Tull, Den Haag 1980

Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi Snafje:
Snafje JT hat geschrieben:The problem: it's a '.rm' :? . Can somebody make a MP3 of it? Would be very cool, also for you! The first 4 minutes are some chats, but than you get big parts (some 55 minutes) of the concert (you all know this concert I think, but, well, I would like to have this broadcast...).
Yes, I can do that, BUT -to be honest- we all have the bootleg CD which is in far batter quality, haven't we?

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Danjêl

Re: Jethro Tull, Den Haag 1980

Beitrag von Danjêl »

Laufi hat geschrieben:we all have the bootleg CD which is in far batter quality, haven't we?
:( have we?! Ich hab sie leider nicht, aber der Link ist schon mal ganz toll für den Anfang ;-)
danjêl
Antworten