Live in Calw?

Links zu online Interviews, Konzerten, etc und Diskussion über (Live) Aufnahmen. / Discussions & links to live recordings, interviews, etc.

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
badomen

Live in Calw?

Beitrag von badomen »

First of all, hi to everyone!

One question... I've been trying to figure some info on a boot a recently downloaded. It's entitled "Live in Calw" and the tracklist is:

1) Living In The Past
2) Jack In The Green
3) Thick As A Brick
4) Mother Goose
5) Bouree
6) Nothing Is Easy
7) Aqualung
8) Locomotive Breath

I don't understand if it has been "released" as a proper CD or did someone just upload a bunch of songs for internet only... However, the sound quality is incredible, so I guess it might be a TV or radio show as well. Should be 2007, and that's pretty much all that I know. Anyone knows more?
Chris Jeronimos Tull

Beitrag von Chris Jeronimos Tull »

Hey

Could be the "Calw Rockt" open air gig which, according to ministry-of-information.com, was recorded for radio.
Marktplatz Calw, Germany

'Calw Rockt'. Open air venue.
Replacing the cancelled 21/7/07 concert.
Line-up: My Baby Wants To Eat Your Pussy, then Mungo Jerry, then Tull. Tull set recorded for radio.
See http://www.ministry-of-information.co.u ... st/07b.htm

So, it hasn't been released as an official CD. Seems to be a fine bootleg, though containing a very incomplete setlist. Where did you find it?

Cheers
Chris-J
- "Oh she was a rare thing, fine as a bee's wing, so fine a breath of wind might blow her away" - RT
Laufi
Site Admin
Re: Live in Calw?

Beitrag von Laufi »

Hi there:
badomen hat geschrieben:However, the sound quality is incredible, so I guess it might be a TV or radio show as well.
As mentioned, this one went on air in august that year on german radio station SWR1, so yes, it's excellent quality. I remember that musically it isn't perfect, though.

cheers,

Laufi
"Du hast wohl nen nassen Helm auf!"

http://www.laufi.de
Antworten