MARTIN BARRE AUTOBIOGRAPHY!

hier gehören alle Jethro Tull News rein - all Jethro Tull news

Moderator: King Heath

Antworten
Snafje JT

MARTIN BARRE AUTOBIOGRAPHY!

Beitrag von Snafje JT »

It’s an element he [MB] has also been exploring outside of the Jethro Tull element for the past decade and a half, releasing a couple of well received solo albums, such as 2003’s Stage Left, and he’s now working on another album that will feature acoustic versions of little known Tull tracks.

The latter is something he’s planning to distribute with an autobiography he’s concurrently writing, which he says will be “the normal, boring, everything I’ve ever done” type book, going back to his days in swinging London. In other words, don’t expect a Motley Crue-like tome, or even a Keith Richards mudslinger, especially not about his long-time partnership with Anderson, which, after 43 years, shows no signs of coming to an end.

“We have a very professional relationship,” Barre says. “I was talking to him this morning about it. You know, we’re not best friends, we don’t go to the pub together. If you examine our relationship, we have nothing in common. I go snowboarding in Fernie every year for three months, I go wakeboarding in the summer, I’m a runner, I’m sort of an outdoor person. And Ian doesn’t have any of those hobbies. But it’s healthy, I think. And bands that had a very close type relationship, historically they haven’t lasted. Because when you do have an upset, it’s on a very personal level. Whereas for me and Ian, when we have a glitch, it’s professional... We’re all after the same goal, we all love playing music and Jethro Tull is a good medium to play music in.”

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainme ... story.html
Life Is A Long Song
Jack Green

Re: MARTIN BARRE AUTOBIOGRAPHY!

Beitrag von Jack Green »

Da look ich forward zu.

Aaaber ich würd mich auch sehr freuen mal etwas genauer über die Beziehung der beiden bescheid zu wissen, ab wann klar war dass es nur diese Art von professioneller Beziehung ist und ob es mal anders war etc., über Probleme, die die beiden miteinander hatten und was nicht noch alles. Gerade dieses Duo und seine Beziehung sind es, die mich am meisten am grübeln hält über diese Band.

Danke für die Info!
nigelturnpin
Re: MARTIN BARRE AUTOBIOGRAPHY!

Beitrag von nigelturnpin »

this looks very interesting, I would look foward to reading this
Antworten